Sciforma’s Key Differentiators
Sciforma’s software was recognized as one the most efficient solutions for PPM in the market. Among the tool’s strengths are its functionality for planning, prioritizing, and managing multiple projects, according to Digital.com‘s research.
Says the review site: “The platform has the vital functions for project management, such as timeline and milestones tracking, as well as collaboration tools. The application is scalable, and the offering covers multiple aspects of data and delivery security, including environment access, data encryption, data backup and vulnerability monitoring.”
The analysis further highlights the benefits of Sciforma for SMEs:
- high-level overviews of project and portfolio activity ;
- facilitated strategic decision-making thanks to what-if scenarios ;
- significant time savings ;
- support for multiple PPM methodologies ;
- access to both cloud-based and on-premises delivery options ;
- multicanal customer support.
To access the review, please visit Digital.com’s article
A Thorough Review Process
Digital.com is a leading online platform that reviews and compares solutions and tools for small businesses.
Sciforma’s Best Project Portfolio Management Software of 2021 award is the result of 40+ hours of assessment work of over 140 PPM solutions.
Experts from Digital.com’s research team have reviewed and assessed the various solutions, with focus on key features and capabilities such as:
- functionality to track progress, status, time, and expenses,
- collaboration tools,
- integrations with workflow, file storage and communication programs.
Learn more about the research methodology.
Read more about PPM:
- What Are the Main Problems in Project Portfolio Management?
- Everything You Need to Know About Project Portfolio Management Software
- The Key Features and Benefits of Project Portfolio Management Systems
Benoît has been a member of Sciforma's marketing team since 2020. Previously, he had multiple professional experiences, working in particular as a digital strategy consultant, both in emerging start-ups and in large companies. These diverse experiences have imbued him with a global vision of project management in traditional and agile working environments.